Tuesday 14 March 2023

Updated Dwarf Army Photo

It's not that long ago (well, a couple of years, but in my terms that feels recent) since I took an updated photo of my painted Dwarf army. Since then, the army grew substantially as a result of our slow grow league and my "updated" army photo now feels... not at all up to date. I'm probably done with painting Dwarfs for now, so I figured I should get another updated group photo before I move on to other things.

Again, due to the limitations of Blogger I've got the photo here at "extra large" size, and then I've included it at "original" size in order to upset your browser window...



I was also having a play with the white balance settings on my phone. The image above is with the defaults turned on. Below is actually closer to the true colours when you're in the room, but it was harder to get the image in focus for some reason. Anyway, the bright colours below are a better indication of what things look like in person...


That's all for now. I'll keep fighting with my setup here, and the day will eventually come when I figure out how to take nice photos of large armies. But it is not this day.

1 comment: