Thursday 22 May 2014

Duelling Gamers - Month 2 target complete


Over the last couple of evenings I've had some more chances to paint, and I've now completed the Slayers, and with them my overall target for May.
5 Troll Slayers to add to my growing unit. I think I'm up to about 30 in total now.
The same guys, spread out a bit.
And from the back. These guys are so much simpler to paint than the Daemon and Dragon Slayers with ornate danglies and whatnots all over them.
The finally tally for the month: 16 Quarrellers and 5 Troll Slayers.
That leaves me a whole week to paint the 3 Griffons I have on my painting table. Practically achievable!

8 comments:

  1. Insert slowly raising tempo of clapping here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, given my progress since then, the tempo has barely risen over a couple of days...

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Can't go too wrong with more Slayers. Lovely paint job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have to call my unit of Slayers "done" for now and work on strengthening other parts of the army.

      Delete
  3. Dammit Greg, finished before me again! You're a machine! (and I have no self-discipline :P)

    Great stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good to keep people with a lack of discipline around. Helps make you feel better when you miss your own targets. :P

      Delete
  4. Great painting skills. I'm inspired- almost at the point of dusting my dwarfs off! I'm enjoying your blog. I have nominated you for an Liebster award. It helps promote wargaming and modeling blogs:http://wargamesobsession.blogspot.co.nz/
    Regards
    Herman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek, ze Liebsters are coming! I guess I have some nominating to do...

      Delete