Thursday 21 July 2011

Poll results

OK, so the poll has closed and the results are in. The most popular preference was for a combination of story and actual game detail, followed by people who prefer straight narrative.

I will be working on a format that allows readers to follow the story without being too interrupted by game details, but making sure those details are available for people who want to see them. I have not entirely decided how I am going to do this yet - I may even just resort to using different colours for the narrative and gaming aspects of it, so people can skip a particular colour if they want to. This would, in effect, address all 3 criteria on the poll. However the emphasis will still remain on producing a proper story from the game.

Hopefully I will get a chance to have a bash at this method sooner rather than later.

Thanks to all who responded to the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment