Thursday 10 January 2013

We're now on Facebook!

The F stands for... Finally? Am I that far behind the curve?
I am reliably told that this newfangled thing called Facebook is the way of the future. Or it was, a decade ago. Regardless, it seems to be the way many people like to keep up to date. I am also told that by not having a Facebook page for the the blog, I am old-fashioned and out of touch. Actually, I wasn't told that, but I could tell that it was the gist of what was being said... So here we are! The Hoodling's Hole is now on Facebook! You can join our merry band at the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/HoodlingHole

The Facebook page will be used to notify readers of when new content appears on the blog, and I may use it to ramble occasionally when it's something that isn't worthy of a proper blog post.

1 comment:

  1. double the stalking fun! =P
    welcome to the fbi's favourite website, enjoy your stay.

    ReplyDelete